- Bambini Wine Trust, Elizabeth St, Sydney
- Time to Vino, Stanley St, East Sydney
- De Vine, Cnr Market & Clarence St, Sydney
- Almond Bar, Liverpool St, Darlinghurst
- Wine Odyssey Australia, Argyle St, The Rocks
- GPO Cheese & Wine Room, GPO Building, Sydney
The offer an amazing wine list which is comprised of all the bottles in our cellar (at least 250), with 16 by the glass. There is no influence by one particular region, but rather we tr to find the best of the different varietals and if that happens to be from Australian or overseas it doesn't bother us as we know they will be enjoyable wines. The menu is updated for every season to as just to new cheeses and matching wines by the glass i.e. more reds in winter. They have about 25 cheeses to choose from as individual portions but a great way to experience a few types matched with wines comes in the form of a Cheese and Wine flight as each match comes with tasting notes which you can keep.
Once you have fallen in love with what you have just devoured you can definitely go into the retail store to buy some stock to keep you satisfied until your next visit.