Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup SR Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Plain Flour
- 2 tbsp aniseed (rub and pass through tea strainer)
1. Blend oil and sugar well
2. Beat eggs one at a time into the mixture.
3. Add the flour and aniseed. Mix well. (It will be very sticky by this stage)
4. Grease loaf tins and bake in a 180 degree oven for 35 mins or until lightly browned.
5. Cool slightly then cut loaves into individual biscuits.
6. Turn oven down to 100 degrees and lay biscuits onto tray and bake until hard (turn over an hour to brown the other side)