Sunday, March 8, 2009
Preparation time: 5 mintues
- 1 cup tahini paste (available in the health food section of supermarkets, or any middle eastern grocery store)
- 3/4 cup warm water
- generous dash of lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- large handful of chopped parsley
1. Combine tahini and water in a bowl and mix with a fork until combined well then add garlic.
2. Add lemon juice and extra water, if required, to obtain the consistency you require. (N.B. It will thicken up as it cools in the fridge)
3. Add parsley and stir through.
4. Fridge for a least 1hr before serving.